2012-04-17

ida

The magic
the rapture
the fire
the awkwardness
the power
of fucking
and feeling
the aspiration
the deprivation
the recovery
the heat
your mind
your ravishing beauty
your ass and pussy
its on my mind
24/7
every minute
every second
i ardently seek your depravity
like an addict in need
you are my drug
i celebrate you
yearn for you
your body is scenic
your voice my katabasis
exhale it over me
dissolve my issues
show me the end the intent
i behave like a boy
with a grown mans dick
your lustful thighs
you ecstatic bitter woman
with a creamy jolt
you fucked my mind
truly fucked
raped
after all pleased
and full of jolly hope

fuck this is happening
yes it is
never thought i feel that in my life
so scared of it
never understood it
never wanted it for me (!)
never acknowledged its existence
believed it existed
never saw me as one who can be it

woman
im happy