2022-07-31

passion

passion is what im missing
in the world and your eyes
im a zealot for my impetus
even if im wasting away
better to burn out
than to fade away
i tell a therapist

i miss the elevation
of the hunt
the taste of vivid flesh
the pumping blood
the ferocious scent

blazing eyes
ruby lips
inspiring body language
something to write home about

just a glimpse
o demiurge obey my howl
and grant me the queer sap
of subservient prey

the relish of another human
the materiality of another heart
injecting its vibrancy into each other
a well of zest
if cooked right

allow me rapture
feed me with your lust
im craving departure
only you sell soul
only you grasp eternity
your loin the answer
your emotions scarred
relieve them for us
do not kill them with
examination after examination
believe in the only remedy
a quick fix you can say
a shot of smack
a slap in the face
good morning luv
and thank the gods for passion