2022-07-20

soft dude

ima soft dude
loungin away my life
another toke
another dope
a cool cat 
with lil to do
wasting away
a junkie

to lazy to go full burroughs tho
but pretty much what i remember of bukowski
not a wino tho
too much sauce makes me feelin' sickly
not exactly spun
my nose kicks out pretty much every unwanted guest these days
not a coke head anymore
marching powder really not hitting the notes
and do not get me started on all those pharmaceutical magic pills the kids are into
cause im not gonna get high by filling the mans pockets

satans lettuce and good old LSD
my vacation of choice
the little albert h.'s are for now not an obstacle 
actually improving our conditions
but the acapulco gold
man
dude
what a trip
really hooked
cant stop
wont stop
diddy dancin
on those neurons

will it have an impact?
will it render me a dull potato
or will it ensure my inventiveness
curse or blessing
peace or wastage
a hep genius
or a forgetful geezer
we will know when we know
still some left
spark it
and switch off!
enjoy it today
and forget tomorrow
cause one thing is for sure
you do no harm
when you a soft dude