2012-01-14

sisyphean labour

i think most of the folks i meet in this city of mine are lonely
as i understand they search for a pretty little thing called propinquity
a thing that is very big-ticket in this hellish dump
everyone 'does' something here, important stuff, intelligent stuff, creative stuff
who nobody really cares about, cause everybody knows everything (about everything)
a thing
is there one, that nobody knows, nobody has, everybody needs to be happy
happiness what a fuck up, invariably searching, perennially fighting for a
sisyphean labour
do we find it in our work, our mobiles, our omnipotent
internet
a lost world, lost people, lost hopes, lost
youth
there is none, there was none, there will be none, there is only fucking
hell
i lost the word, i try so hard to be interesting and murder, rape, genocide my ambitions and goodness, myself, to be something, i fool myself, is the right way to things, to life
the answer
42 (ha! quote) funny, cynical, eloquent, a never-sad motherfucker
clownish
like i said there is nothing
really
just me
just my shit
so egocentric
so pathetic
just 5 minutes of your glorious and amazing life i stole with my shit
thank you
fuck you
goodbye